Best Holiday Dresses Under $100
Happy holiday season everyone!!! Celebrations are happening just about every weekend now, right? But as wonderful as that is, all these festivities can really put a dent in the budget. Invites are still flowing in, so you’re definitely going to need options. Sequin dresses, lace, velvet, and pretty much shimmer everything.
I did some major shopping for you. These gorgeous holidays styles are totally on point!! And all are absolutely budget-friendly at under $100! Happy shopping ladies:)
- LOFT Cinched Sleeve Swing Dress in Deep Bottle Green $79.50: Celebrating with family? How chic and low-key is this sweater dress? Take an additional 50% off with code VERYMERRY.
- Sunset & Spring Velvet Mini Slip Dress in Burgundy $78: Get ready for major legs… Love this super sexy mini in burgundy velvet. Layer with black faux fur for an insanely luxe look.
- MANGO Pursed Sequined Dress in Black $79.99: We’re talking all the shimmer with this stunning mini dress. Pop this with amazing heels in velvet or shiny metallic silver.
- Re:Named Starry Night Wrap Dress in Black/Silver $78: Stars, stars, and more stars. This dress has all the feels. Part boho, rock n roll, and so festive. Style with a furry bag and chunky heeled ankle boots.
- MINKPINK Tainted Love Lace Shirt Dress in Black $99: The perfect LBD this season is done in lace. Love the peek-a-boo panels on this dress.
- Bardot Avril Metallic One-Shoulder Dress in Black $99: Mega head-turner with this Midi. Think New Year’s Eve. Super sexy and all the curves!!
- ZARA Short Sequin Dress in Dark Green $69.90: I have a hunch this one will sell out fast! Obsessed with every detail.
- New Look Floral and Sequin Mesh Tunic Dress in Black Pattern $48: Love dark florals this time of year. With a touch of shimmer, this flirty mini is perfect for a night out with the girls. Pair with lush velvet ankle or OTK boots.