The Best Online Summer Sales of 2017
The summer sales are on!!! I’ve tried hitting the malls and shops this season, but nothing beats the selections online. From major designer styles to super on-trend pieces, you’ll definitely want to add these to your shopping list. The deals are insane!! Just in time for all your hot summer events:)
- ZARA Embroidered Striped Top in White/Red (Sale $22.99): How perfect would this be for the 4th of July? Just add some cut-off shorts, espadrilles, and you’re set.
- Elizabeth and James Keating Striped Shirt (Sale $139): Obsessed with shirting this season! Love the contrast of white with all these shades of blue. Perfection.
- Wilfred Adelina Hat in Natural/Nutmeg (Sale $22.50) Straw hats are a major summer essential. This one is lightweight and totally crushable so it’s perfect for your travels.
- BAUBLEBAR Havana Pom Pom Earrings in Bright Pink (Sale $18): In fringe or pom pom, gotta have statement earrings this summer! Available in 5 colors
- Givenchy Noble Mini Shoulder Bag in Light Pink (Sale $809): In gorgeous blush and so worth the investment. This mini bag transitions perfectly from day to night.
- Velvet Virgie Gingham One-Shoulder Shift Dress in Navy Blue/White (Sale $78): Gingham is another huge trend this season. The ruffled one-shoulder is super flirty. Perfect for the beach or summertime BBQ.
- Soludos Woven Leather Demi Wedges in Camel (Sale $104.30): You’ll want to wear these espadrilles with everything.
- Raye Chrissy Mule in Ballet (Sale $103.99): The mule has become an everyday shoe. In blush, neutral, whatever. Love.
- Adidas Stan Smith in White (Sale $56.99): Every season we gotta have new white sneakers, right? These are super dope.
- Soludos ASHKAHN Rainbow Embroidered Platform Smoking Slippers (Sale $60): Add these slippers to your list! Can’t get enough of anything rainbow.
- Norma Kamali Peasant Dress in Blush (Sale $130): Sick of blush yet? Me neither. Love this dress for day or night–sexy but not too much.